Secure way to control Arduino devices from anywhere in Arduino Control Center(Part II)


For free SSL Certificates, which enable Arduino Control Center a secure https connection, I used this excellent service called SSL for FREE.

First time I used this service two years ago(2017). I am not sure 100%, but I think at that time it was possible to issue SSL certificate for fixed-static IP address.

My plan for part II of this tutorial was to issue an SSL certificate for static IP address and walk you through steps how to implement this in Arduino Control Center, which is not possible now.

I am using NO-IP for a dynamic DNS addresses. Please visit this site and create a free account for creating a free hostname, and of course, read more about this topic.
The next post will be about this subject and I will use generated hostname to create a secure HTTPS connection in Arduino Control Center...soon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Android REST SMS Gateway and Arduino Control Center

ESP8266 and ESP32 WiFi development boards - more power in Arduino Control Center

SeeedStudio Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino with Arduino Control Center